- The types of personal data we collect about you and what we use it for;
- The lawful grounds for the processing of your personal data, and how long we keep it for;
- Our information security policies and how we protect your data;
- Any third parties with whom we share data; and
- Your rights in respect of your personal data, with information on how to exercise those rights.
What personal information do we hold on you?
We hold the following personal information about you:
- Phone Number /Mobile Number (In some cases/where provided)
- Organisation or Home address (In some cases/where provided)
Why do we hold this information?
Personal information collected by Tipperary PPN is held by us to keep you informed of the PPN, events, training, activities and funding opportunities which are potentially relevant to you and your member group.
How do we have this information?
Your organisation registered with Tipperary PPN through submitting a physical registration form or you became a member by submitting an application through our website.
Please note we will be conducting a re-registration process, which will commence later in 2018.
How do you remove the information we hold on you?
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence from Tipperary PPN please email firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 Tipperary Public Participation Network